Question
Posted by: Volvo | 2010-08-17

TOO MUCH

Hi all.I am a woman 30+ and enjoy sex very much.I enjoy watching P*rn and it really turns me on.Lately I have this urge to sleep with a total stranger for the funn of it,yes I will use protection.I need ideas of how to pick a man and agreed on no strings attached sex just one night .I also wish to experience sex with a Nigerian I hear they a quite huge and last longer and can really go wild

I am not quite sure if there is a question for the expert here - but I see you got plenty of replies from other Health 24 fans (which is not the purpose of the forum), but since you put this out there I will comment.

It sounds like you are enjoying your sexuality and doing so safely - good for you. Several words of caution; whilst you might intend to use condoms, a total stranger is exactly that and therefore unpredictable (since by very definition he is unknown) so make sure that you can keep yourself physically safe. I'm afraid I can't offer ideas about picking a man up - that's not my area of expertise but I'm sure if you search the popular media you will find plenty of ideas.

Keep safe.

Claire - SASHA

23
Posted by: Volvo | 2010-08-18

It takes one (slut) to one.

Reply to Volvo
Posted by: chris | 2010-08-18

Hi Volvo, you sound like a real slut!!!

Reply to chris
Posted by: stan | 2010-08-17

Must be terrible to be so imature you need to resort to this evel.

Ever tried to grow up ?

Reply to stan
Posted by: TWINKEL | 2010-08-17

DAM ARE U PEOPLE SERIOUS UP IN HERE, TALKING LIKE THAT, U GOT TO STOP THAT ITS TURNING ME ON HA...HA

Reply to TWINKEL
Posted by: Sis | 2010-08-17

Bonang feela, ga le itshwabele yong...Le wena James o tshwere ke lestwai...mxxm....

Reply to Sis
Posted by: whats up | 2010-08-17

call me and just ask for james

Reply to whats up
Posted by: volvo | 2010-08-17

Whatsup where are you,I am in Mafikeng

Reply to volvo
Posted by: Volvo | 2010-08-17

I am waiting for the email adress

Reply to Volvo
Posted by: whats up | 2010-08-17

call me 0333953079

Reply to whats up
Posted by: ke nna o | 2010-08-17

u give me yours... please....how big are u?

Reply to ke nna o
Posted by: whats up | 2010-08-17

dont worry abt them just give me your email addy

Reply to whats up
Posted by: kenna o | 2010-08-17

ke eng, re batla some love making....

Reply to kenna o
Posted by: Sis | 2010-08-17

Ga le tlhabe ke dikgala sis maan...la swabisa waitse..

Reply to Sis
Posted by: whats up | 2010-08-17

so whats you email addy

Reply to whats up
Posted by: Sindi | 2010-08-17

Bofebe fela...

Reply to Sindi
Posted by: kenna o | 2010-08-17

ok, send it through

Reply to kenna o
Posted by: whats up | 2010-08-17

give you email addy we can chat of this fourum

Reply to whats up
Posted by: kenna o | 2010-08-17

what''s your number?

Reply to kenna o
Posted by: whats up | 2010-08-17

call me

Reply to whats up
Posted by: Volvo | 2010-08-17

XXX keep you opinion to yourself.

Reply to Volvo
Posted by: XXX | 2010-08-17

You are on the wrong site,this is not a pick up site

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Kenna o | 2010-08-17

iyo, wena that''s how i''ve felt before and am also 30 i thought i was wild but now i know that i am not the only wild child here!!!!

Reply to Kenna o
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-08-17

Keep safe.

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist