Posted by: Mizzie | 2008-12-09

too much!!

My fiance of 7yrs can' t make up his mind to marriage, which is a gag as his brought up every excuse in the book.
We go to bed at night his in bed with his pc on his chest, I don' t know what is happening on there, he tells me work, has this quick response it clicking one window shut when i turn to look,then he gets aggro.
What is he doing on his pc, we don' t have a life other than a childish life when he wants to joke about squat which I find childish, no sex life as the pc goes on till morning.
His got pictures that he wont show me, mail he hides in differant folders all you see is the number on the outside.
Today I told him seeing as he doesn' t want marriage I want a contract made out by an attorney stating my status in this relationship.
A year ago he had an affair and wanted to throw me out the house at midnight or I share the house with him and his new fiancee, seeing as there is no law for common law wifes i would' ve been thrown out without a bean then, I had no say, he finally came to his sense' s and choose me on my way out, begged me to stay we will work it out, counselling etc, never came to pass. I' ve put in all my salary into his house through the years and feed him well, is this a sensible thing to do, the contract?I am just scared he does the same again and throws me out without notice.

If he srtill can't make up his jkind after 7 years, he really has no intention of getting married, and he is probably right now enjoying everything he wants from a marriage, with less of the disadvantages.
As you recognize, very few men actually do work on their laptop in bed, and if they did, they woul;dn't mind you looking at it. Sounds like he's absorbed in porn rather than sex within a relationship. Check with a lawyer, I think the law does pay some attention to the problems of a common law wife. And if you have been using your salary to pay off the house, and to feel him, then part of it, in proportion to what you paid, should be yours. I think you could use the law to protect yourself if he again tried to trhow you out, but you need to discuss that with a lawyer. What advantage do you get by remaining with this deadbeat ?

Posted by: Lollie | 2008-12-09

Listen here Mizzie, just accept that you have thrown your money in HIS house and leave the dumb -|- roach, after 7 years do you think she' ll ever marry you?

Pick up your pieces and start afresh, the fact that he wanted you to share the house with his GF is total disrespect.

Reply to Lollie
Posted by: gj | 2008-12-09

Dump the loser! Move on and live your life

Reply to gj
Posted by: Eish | 2008-12-09

Hehheh why did u put all ur salary to his house and fed him...Sorry to say this but i wish he does it again so that u can learn that u were only his finance provider...

Reply to Eish