Question
Posted by: lisa | 2010/02/08

too many Vitamins?

I' m trying to fall pregnant. I' m a vegeterian and i am Anemic

these are the vitsims in am currently taking. is it too much?
I take these at night:
- Vitamin B complex with biotin &  folic acid
- Flax Seed
- PregnavitM

I take these in the morning:
- a hair, nail &  Skin suuplement
- Flax Seed
- Ferimed (iron tablets, it has folic acid in it as well)

You are probably taking more folic acid than you need. You don't need the Vitamin B complex if you are taking Pregnavit M. I am not sure what te hair and nail supplemnet is, but be sure that it is safe in pregnancy.

2
Posted by: lisa | 2010/02/11

so if i just take PregnavitM, Flaxseed &  Ferimed will that be ok? or should i leave the ferimend too coz i notice that the pregna vit has iron although i' m not sure how much iron is enough

Reply to lisa