Question
Posted by: questions | 2008/10/07

too many questions!!

Hi, I have a few questions, 1 - What exactly is " thrush"  and what are the symptoms? I feel really stupid for asking this, but i have never been sure? 2 - I used to use triphasil as a contraceptive and then stopped for personal reasons about 7 months ago, I now want to start using the pill again and was given biphasal by the sister at the pharmacy since they were out of triphasil. what are the main differences between the 2 in terms of side effects? 3 - I am concerned about weight gain, should I expect this to be a problem with the biphasal, what other side affects are common with biphasal?

1. It is a fungal infections characterised by a thick white itchy discharge.
2. The side effects would nto be very differnt.
3. If you had no symptoms with Triphasil, it probably won';t be much different with Biphasil, though side effects vary from person to person.