Question
Posted by: Sam | 2009-05-14

Too Many Orgasms!!!

I am a 44yrs old and have been married for the past 25yrs. I love my husband very much. Our sex life is excellent! or is it? I have one orgasm everyday, my husband on the other hand has atleast two orgasms everyday, one in the morning and one at night. If we are alone at home on leave on the weekends, he would sometimes have five orgasms. I do not have a problem with this because I like it when he has orgasms and is satiated. However, is this behaviour normal?

Dear Sam,

It sounds like you and your husband have a mutual healthy active sex life. Keep enjoying! This is causing none of you distress, if anything it sounds as if you are having significant amounts of fun and pleasure.

Continue to enjoy.

7
Posted by: Babes | 2009-05-16

I' m 50 + bf 57. He can only spend every 2nd weekend with me because of work + distance. Most weekends - from Fri. afternoon till Mon. 5.30 when he leaves he has anything from 8-10 ejaculations. Our sex life is great. It was the same recently when we were on holiday for 2 wks. It certainly does him no harm at all as he is fit, healthy, does not smoke + uses very little alcohol. Thankfully as a lover he' s always able to do it.

Reply to Babes
Posted by: Sam | 2009-05-14

My husband is 45 yrs old.

Reply to Sam
Posted by: Ja | 2009-05-14

I' m over 40 and i can easily do 5 a day, every day. Lucky man!

Reply to Ja

I would like to know the age of your husband? Not many men can manage that many orgasms, especially once over the age of 40

Which I can understand. Every day at least twice can be a bit much... but then again it is much more fun than someone who has to gym or jog because there partner has an almost zero libido... just because she isn' t in the mood nearly always.

Enjoy what you have and at least your relationship shouldn' t suffer because of ED. As they say: Use it or loose it... and by the look of things you' re definitely using it to not to loose it. :)

Posted by: Sam | 2009-05-14

Thank you, for your support and comment anon. Though I must admit it can become exhausting at times.

Reply to Sam

Nothing wrong with it I would say. Must add I am envious of your 25 year relationship to be still so sexually active.