Question
Posted by: oh my! | 2009/11/17

too long

Sex goes on for too long. I sometimes find myself wishing wishing wishing he would just finish, it' s driving me crazy. Nothing wrong with my man, but I don' t know why he takes soooooo long,
Can I ask him to finish quicker? I do not wish to hurt his feelings.
OW!!

Honest discussion needs to happen. Pretending all is well when it isn’t builds resentment and can negatively affect sexual relationships. Start by affirming him as a person then say you would like to explore ways to make sex great for both of you. He may feel that he is a ‘real man’ because he can ‘last a long time’. He needs to know that extended penetration causes friction and pain. Pain will decrease your arousal and may even result in you avoiding sex because of the ‘anticipation’ of it being unbearable. Tell him that ‘quickies’ are really sexy! Delayed ejaculation may relate to anxiety and an inability to ‘let go’ (release). I suggest you delay penetration until just before climax. Vibrators may be helpful – some can be inserted into the vagina followed by penis penetration. The vibrator will give the extra stimulation which may help ejaculation. Some relationship exercises are available on the SA Sexual Health Association website. Expert opinions are provided by the SA Sexual Health Association: www.sexualhealth.co.za

6
Posted by: jane | 2009/11/18

No complaints from me. What I initiate is for him to withdraw...stroke him a bit while he goes down on you , change postions.Many times doing this enchances his stimulation and get him off. tyr it. Dont just get rocked like a jack hammer.

Reply to jane
Posted by: kaycee | 2009/11/18

how long is too long?

Reply to kaycee
Posted by: Magic finger | 2009/11/18

Check out Post 3560. His wife, the treasure that she is, knew what to do. Lube up a finger and gently mind you, push it slowly up his anuis (keep you nail short) and you will have him finish off with the best orgasim he has ever had.

Reply to Magic finger
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/11/18

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Woman | 2009/11/17

Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: XXX | 2009/11/17

He might think that is what you want,so speak to him about it.There are also some medications that can cause a man to battle to orgasm.
In the meantime enjoy.

Reply to XXX