Question
Posted by: Lee2109 | 2009/09/18

Too late now

I' m 27, and i just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl a month ago. i' m very happy to be a mother, the problem is her father. i' ve known for a while that he' s not the right man for me, but i was too scared to let him go. we had broken up, but when i found out i was pregnant, i let him back in my life. now the baby is here and the feelings of resentment for him are coming back thick and fast. i resent him for not being there for me when i was giving birth, it was quite traumatic for me and being alone made it worse.I found him with a woman in my house some time last year. he lives in my house, he is now unemployed and i feel like i cant handle the stress of taking care of him and a baby.i can' t trust him at all because i' m quite sure that it wasn' t the first time he was cheating on me, i just never found out. Now, there' s a baby in the mix and i feel trapped in this relationship!! I don' t know what to do, i' ve even thought of selling my house and moving back home just to get rid of him. Please help, i have a baby by man i don' t love anymore...

See at least a personal counsellor for your own sake. If he can't be bothered to get a job, or to be faithful, you have 2 babies to care for, and the bigger one is more trouble. Why not simply ask him to leave and care for himself, as he is nothing but a drain on your life and a liability to the baby ?

2
Posted by: Woman, | 2009/09/18

Reply to Woman,
Posted by: Woman, | 2009/09/18

Reply to Woman,