Question
Posted by: Sandra | 2012/02/02

Too Horny

I am looking for advise Im a 58 yr female div for a long time
I am getting hornier as Im getting older ( im not complaining)
Im tired of mastrubating. trying to meet someone is such a mission I will never go with married men, not my style although
I have a few who contacts me daily but I refuse. I am so horny
as im writing this mail, my -|- is throbbing. very frustrating

Frustration is obviously your daily companion. From what you are saying emotional companionship is not such a strong desire – or it might be masked by your sexual needs. It might be worth your while to really explore what you are willing and not willing to do to have your needs met. Meeting people in later stages in life seems to also be more challenging, but by the sound of it reaching out to meet them might increase the chance of you getting the opportunity to have your needs met.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

16
Posted by: It''s ME.. | 2012/02/07

Sandra....
as requested....valenbrwneightatgmaildotcom
cheers

Reply to It''s ME..
Posted by: Sandra | 2012/02/06

Hi Joe plse may I have ur contact details

I know this is not a dating site

Sandra

Reply to Sandra
Posted by: Sandra | 2012/02/03

Dear Doc

U can give my email addie to Joe

Tks

Sandra

Reply to Sandra
Posted by: sandra | 2012/02/03

Hallo everyone thank u for chatting, Xoka! u not funny but u r nasty Joe give ur email as I am a bit scared to put my email here. I work in town and Im coloured not that I have issues with colour. To Harry yep nothing sexxier than an 50+ female
tell u i get compliments everyday as people think Im 45 I feel very good about myself. I dont drink and dont smoke and Im nawty yet decent So Joe let me know To everyone have a fantastic week-end u all Cool:)

Reply to sandra
Posted by: Xoka! | 2012/02/03

Joe give her your email and both you seniors can chart off this forum.

Reply to Xoka!
Posted by: Joe | 2012/02/03

Hi Sandra, I am also in the same boat but a male. I am in my early sixtys and would love to enjoy the company of a lady. Like you I don''t go to clubs or bars so very difficult to me.
If you find a way to meet someone let me know so I can try the same. By the way where do you live??

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Harry | 2012/02/02

There is nothing more sexy than a free thinking 50 plus woman !

Reply to Harry
Posted by: Starlight | 2012/02/02

Hello Sandra
Wow , its a tough one Hey, with all sorts of people having weired ideas , it is very dangerous out there ...be very carefull., like Leon says , older and youngsters prefer the the young ones all the time , please don''t get us wrong here and always look deep inside you and remember that you are still that beautiful person that is just going through a phase . do you relly need a man as your self that....being horny and wanting to satisfy that , there are plenty of other ways to satisfy your cravings other than wanting a man.
I pray you find peace in that conquest of yours ....
Godd luck

Reply to Starlight
Posted by: Leon | 2012/02/02

58..........mmmm? I bet there will be none of the normal offers from the regulars on this site.
You know Sandra. There are " services"  you can pay for. That would be your best option I think.
Men of all ages prefer the younger game for naughty play..

Reply to Leon
Posted by: Sandra | 2012/02/02

Comeon Guys plse dont see me as " bait"  sometimes its good just to talk and get it out of the system. Im a decent..but nawty female.

Reply to Sandra
Posted by: tom | 2012/02/02

Interesting times ahead on this question on if you fall for the bait offered by the so called horny lady or if you think the offers of help are from grown ups

Reply to tom
Posted by: John | 2012/02/02

Get on a dating site. There are plenty of people looking to meet. Just be careful - there are a lot of chancers out there.

Reply to John
Posted by: jim | 2012/02/02

Any bets on who will be the first of the regulars on this site to offer their serviced ?

Reply to jim
Posted by: Sandra | 2012/02/02

Thank u for ur comments. I dont go to clubs...so how else do I meet someone. I so much need a hug feel a mans touch
OOO it kinda lonely out there!!!! Life can be so unfair sometimes

Reply to Sandra
Posted by: XXX | 2012/02/02

The answer is quite simple really,find a suitable single man,I''m sure there must be plenty around.Are you not being too fussy finding a " suitable"  man !
Don''t go with a married guy as that can only bring heartache.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/02/02

Reply to Sexologist