Question
Posted by: BONGS | 2009/06/01

TOO HORNY

I get very horny and want sex like 5 times a day and not just one round. my wife cant keep up and this is driving a wedge between us cos im not getting satisfied and i get demanding at times which puts her off even more, is there a way of lowering my horniness cos im starting to feel like im a freak or uping hers without her knowing, naturally i dont mean spiking her drink

there is no normal sex drive. the sex drive is dependant on an individual's expression of it - it is variable and contextual. the only time sex drive becomes a problem is when there is a discrepency in desire between partners as it is in your case. please consult www.sexualhealth.co.za for more info on the sex drive and different ways in which it can be met in a relationship - masturnbation, oral sex, mutual masturbation. this way, your needs are met even if your partner does not feel like penetrative sex.

16
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/10

Bongs - Get yourself a pocked -|- and stop thinking that having sex will make your boring life better... Keep youself busy you little twit...

Posted by: Lima | 2009/06/03

Limatiro.atymaildot com. Lets talk

Reply to Lima
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/02

JY is ' n afstameling van die konyne pel!! naai boetie naai!!!

Posted by: bongs | 2009/06/02

Lima Im in joburg and am more than willing to come to u for help

Reply to bongs
Posted by: Hotts | 2009/06/02

Yip we lots of people having the same problem..one partner is starving the other..
I agree.. theres not much we can do...
( i' m a man by the way )

Reply to Hotts
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/01

Well, I am a woman, and I don' t get enough sex from my boyfriend. It is extremely frustrating, but there' s not much you can do about it I guess.

Posted by: Lima | 2009/06/01

I am in North West.

Reply to Lima
Posted by: bongs | 2009/06/01

this is the reason men end up cheating, i have tried so much to be strong and im scared i will eventually get put off having sex with her, im now even considering Lima, but this is not the route i want to take, i love her and want to be with her but the lackof sex is pushing me away

Reply to bongs
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/01

i.e i know how you feel, strongs.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/01

hells bells , i' m married have 2 kid' s do the cooking iron my own clothes do laundry help her folks with what they are begging for and my wife is always tired i have to begg for sex but she is always tired now i want to know is there any married womman out there that can tell me that when her husband do all this for her why is she still tired and i am a sales rep so on the road all day every day ?

Posted by: bongs | 2009/06/01

Lima, give me ur contacts or where do we meet?

Reply to bongs
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/01

Lima, give me ur contacts

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/01

Ash : we both work and we share the house work, half the time i do all the work so u cant tell me she is tired cos even on weekends when we are at home i still dont get some

Posted by: Lima | 2009/06/01

Lets meet and I will keep up with you BONGS.I have the same craving

Reply to Lima
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/01

5 rounds.. what a joke..

Posted by: Ash | 2009/06/01

Bongs you no what no women will stand that because they always tied of that long hours working around at home sometime coming from work and she had to cook bath the kids after that you want five round lets say you are joking you cant be serious.

Reply to Ash