Posted by: Nash | 2009-01-23

Too excited over sex

I had been married for two years and when we have sex I get too excited then end up ejaculating 1-2 minutes of penetration. Can anyone help? or have same problem

there is no time-limit with regards to premature ejaculation as it is dependant on the individual and the couple. It should only be a problem if your partner remains unsatisfied, if so, you have two options: 1) focus more on foreplay and let your partner orgasm before you penetrate, 2) focus on exercises to gain control of your orgasm, please check out

Posted by: Anon | 2009-01-26

Hi there Hill  Pau yan tong (I think that' s how it' s spelt) is a chinese balm which U buy in a small container. It' s a reddish brown colour + when a little is rubbed into the penis head it desensitises (makes it numb) it. U can then go on 4 a long time. Another product which works just as well is Chinese Brush. It' s a bottle about the size of a cutex bottle with a small brush attatched 2 the cap. Brush it on the head + the effect is the same. Sex shops + some pharmacies should b able to supply.

Posted by: hill | 2009-01-26

What is pau yan tong?

Reply to hill
Posted by: Anon | 2009-01-23

I was 19 when I had my 1st sexual experience. She was a 45yr old divorcee + horny as hell. I ended up going 2 her often 4 sex + she also wanted it badly. But the 1st + 2nd time I ended up coming all over her even b4 I had penetrated her. Then she gave me some pau yan tong to use. It numbs the penis + gave me a chance 2 get used 2 having sex. Afterwards I got used 2 sex + was better able 2 control. Check at the chemist or adult shop I' m sure its still obtainable. It used 2 let me go on 4 a long time while she had one orgasm after another.

Posted by: Wondering | 2009-01-23

Ok, first of all, you really have been married for 2 years??? By now you should have had sex like rabbits and you should be past the premature thingy.

Anyway, moving along, why don' t you masturbate a bit more regularly. It decreases the sensitivity and also the urge to ejaculate.

Also, stop focusing on your own ejaculation, use your hands and tongue to get your wife " warmed up"  to the point where she is about to climax, i.e. 2 minutes before. Then penetrate her and finish off together. Do this a couple of times until you feel relaxed and less worried about premature ejaculation. You will see, eventually you will last longer and longer.

One last thing, when you masturbate, try prolonging the time until you ejaculate. I.e. masturbate just before you cum and then ease off, start up again, slow down etc.

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: wakaa | 2009-01-23

Being excited in anticipation of sex is normal for all men. However when the excitement becomes too much, the the ability to last longer and eventually take your partner to greater heights, diminishes. In Afrikaans they say, " hoe meer haas, hoe minder spoed" . Literally speaking it' s like the more axcious you are, the lower the performance, hence performace anxiety. The solution is to take your mind off sex, relax, concentrate on stimulating your partner very much during foreplay and let nature take its course. Relax, relax, relax is the answer.

Reply to wakaa