Posted by: Sindy | 2008-11-25

Too Emotionally Weak

I tried to end our marriage but ended up with a severe headcache, my head was spinning for four days, I was vomiting, I couldn' t breath I was only panting, I lost appetite...I ALMOST LOST MY LIFE SO TO SAY. I ended up withdrawing my decision and felt better afterwards.

Further, I almost caused and accident and my heart started beating slower. Do you think I can' t pull this through? I REALLY WANT A DIVORCE, HE IS CHEATING ON ME. But, I tried it and almost died.

You urgently need to see a counsellor to get past this pathological reaction to trying to end a marriage that brings you no joy. It may have been very unpleasant, but fortunately I doubt very much that you were at risk of dying --- only of feeling temporarily unhappy and desperate. triple T is right !

Posted by: Sindy | 2008-11-25

Thanks people, will do that! I love him too much to share him with somebody else.

Reply to Sindy
Posted by: triple T | 2008-11-25

Sindy, I was in a similar state to you, I went to a counsellor who helped me to understand what I was feeling, why I was feeling that way and how to cope. I have become a stronger person, and yes, I have walked away from marriage with a cheater.

Phone FAMSA and get to speak to someone, it really does help!

Reply to triple T