Question
Posted by: Tshiamo | 2011/06/03

too early to have sex?

my baby is 14 weeks old and i started having sex by the time she was 4 weeks. i had an epistomy and they were not full healed by the time i did it. i bleeded for the first time and the second time i engaged in sex. Last time i had sex it was extremely pain full and we did a long round. the following day my urine was burn and i could not control it. plus i had a smelly discharge. i know i have candida and have not completed my treatment. i try to pursued my boyfriend to take the treatment too because we are not condomising.

Sex would be painful if your episiotomy was not healed. I am not clear whether you had sex three times around 4 weeks after the baby's birth or if you have had sex more recently. If your partner is not treated for thrush as well, you will keep reinfecting each other.

1