Question
Posted by: Xena | 2011/05/14

Too Early

Hi. I went for a bloodtest &  It confirmed that I am 2-4 weeks Pregnant. When I phoned the dr. to get my results, she was sounding off &  saying it.s so early still. Should I be worried about it. This is my husband &  my first pregnancy &  I cannot help about being xcited,we''ve been trying for 5 years. When should i make my 1st appointment to the gynae, I dont know what to do or xpect. I hear people normaly say U shouldnt, stretch, bend or pick up things, How am I going to keep things normal and not let people become suspicious because we dont want to tell anybody yet, we want to do something special.

I am not sure what there is to worry about at this stage. You pregnancy has been confirmed and that is all for now. You should see your gynaecologist before 10 weeks. There is no need to avoid bending,etc unless it strains you. Be guided by your body.

1