Question
Posted by: TOOOOOOO BIG | 2011/01/25

TOO BIG

I AM A 30 YEAR OLD WOMAN AND ON MY WAY TO DESASTER. I AM MARRIED FOR 11 YEARS NOW AND HAVE GAINED 35 KILOS. WHEN I GOT MARRIED I WEIGHT 50KG. I HAVE 3 KIDS AND DON''T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I WAS TOLD THAT I CAN ONLY EAT SOME FOOD ACCORDING TO MY BLOOD TYPE. IS THIS TRUE? I AM A+ AND REALLY NEED TO GET THE RIGHT ADVICE. IF ONLY I CAN BE 65KG I WOULD BE GREATFULL PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE.

Dear Too Big
To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). While you are on the ‘DietnFood’ site, read about every aspect of slimming (the dangers of diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects of slimming, etc) by also checking out the ‘Weight Loss’ section and exploring the site.

1

Dear Too Big