Question
Posted by: Desperate | 2010/01/29

Tony Ferguson Weightloss Programme

Any comments on this weightloss programme, would be interest to hear!!

Dear Desperate
I have seen ads on TV for the Tony Ferguson Weightloss Programme and must point out that the idea of using a low-fat, low-glycaemic index (GI) diet has been used successfully in SA for many years. Click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'The Glycaemic Index' and read the articles on the GI. You can contact The Glycemic Index Foundation of SA at: www.gifoundation.com to obtain more information, including books, that explain the principles of the diet. If you combine this type of low-fat, low-GI diet with daily aerobic exercise then you should lose weight. It is not necessary to buy the jellies and other products that are on sale at pharmacies as part of the Tony Ferguson diet. Rather spend your money on joining a good gym.

2
Posted by: Desperate | 2010/01/30

Thank you sp much for your reply, I have an exercise bike and the vibro-fit massager, what exercise will not give me bulk as I know that muscle weighs more than fat!

Reply to Desperate

Dear Desperate