Question
Posted by: Tania | 2011/01/19

Tony Ferguson shakes

hello, anybody use these shakes and if so, what were your results? what is the cost involved too. thank you very much

Dear Tania
I trust that the other Readers will share their experiences with Tony Ferguson shakes with you.
I have seen ads on TV for the Tony Ferguson Weightloss Programme and must point out that the idea of using a low-fat, low-glycaemic index (GI) diet has been used successfully in SA for many years. Click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'The Glycaemic Index' and read the articles on the GI. You can contact The Glycemic Index Foundation of SA at: www.gifoundation.com to obtain more information, including books that explain the principles of the diet. If you combine this type of low-fat, low-GI diet with daily aerobic exercise then you should lose weight. It is not necessary to buy the jellies and other products that are on sale at pharmacies as part of the Tony Ferguson diet. Rather spend your money on joining a good gym.

2
Posted by: Rina | 2011/01/26

Hi Tania, I used it for 3 months, paid a lot of money for allthe diff goodies they had on offer, and when i had to cut down on my goodies, the wieght piled back on. I am now on the Low Gi diets and bought myself a book on LOW GI Foods, i have lost 12 kf in 3 months, i look good and feel good! It''s food that you have in your house, no fancy purchases! good luck!

Reply to Rina

Dear Tania