Question
Posted by: Minnie | 2010/10/01

Tony Ferguson diet

anyone been on the Tony Ferguson diet? How did you find it? What are the cost involved and woudl you recommend it?
Thanks!!

Dear Minnie
I do hope that the other Readers will give you feedback on the Tony Ferguson diet. I have seen ads on TV for the Tony Ferguson Weightloss Programme and must point out that the idea of using a low-fat, low-glycaemic index (GI) diet has been used successfully in SA for many years. Click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'The Glycaemic Index' and read the articles on the GI. You can contact The Glycemic Index Foundation of SA at: www.gifoundation.com to obtain more information, including books that explain the principles of the diet. If you combine this type of low-fat, low-GI diet with daily aerobic exercise then you should lose weight. It is not necessary to buy the jellies and other products that are on sale at pharmacies as part of the Tony Ferguson diet. Rather spend your money on joining a good gym.

2
Posted by: zeezee | 2010/11/03

Tony Ferguson works. I use only the meal replacements, chromium and fibre.
It is obviously very balanced as my skin, hair, nails are all doing great and I feel very energetic.
On the Neagative side, It is very very expensive. The meal replacements go for R16-00 each and you need 2 a day. It would be good if they can offer this in bulk at a more afordable price.
I have lost 3 kg''s in 2 weeks and can actually feel it on my clothes.

Reply to zeezee

Dear Minnie