Question
Posted by: Thandi | 2012/04/11

Tony Ferguson

Dear Doc

i" ve just joined the TF weight loss program a week ago, i was very perturbed when the consultant informed me that they don''t emphasise gym or exercise to their members.

That" s basically beacuse thier diet program is focused on Low GI foods. I''m so discouraged as exercising is part of me, i didn''t go for my first weigh in, i''m scared that i will tip the scale.

Thandi

Dear Thandi
I must admit that I can also not understand why any weightloss organisation should not emphasise gym or exercise if their clients are healthy and able to participate in such activities. I think you should continue with your exercising because if you don't, you will get depressed because of the lack of endorphins that you make when you exercise. All the other low-GI slimming programmes I have ever heard of always encourage their members to do regular exercise.
So keep up the good work

1

Dear Thandi
So keep up the good work