Posted by: s | 2011-11-28

I am 30 years old and I still have my tonsils. Ovehe last few years I have been getting tonsilitus quite a bit and I used to never get. I am just recovering from it now and I''m wondering what my options are. I''m too scraed to have them removed now because of my age, but it is really painful and it seems to accompany the flu everytime i get that as well. I''ve used dermadine mouthwash to gargle and medikeel lozenges this time round because I was unable to get to a doctor. is there something else you can reccomend if it were to this kind of situation again in future? (just as a side note, I remember once that sucking a disprin really helped but that really eats away at my stomach so I prefer not to take them)

You can try using Andolex C mouthwash on a daily basis when you are experiencing your symptoms. I do however, suggest that you consult a doctor for an evaluation, to determine the pros and cons of a tonselectomy.

Posted by: Caroline | 2011-12-03

These pieces really set a standard in the indusrty.

Reply to Caroline