Question
Posted by: Jenine | 2010/08/12

Tonsils

How much does it cost nowadays to get your tonsils removed, if you don''t have a medical aid? I''ve had infection in my tonsils about 3 times the last 6 months, maybe it''s time to get them removed? I''m 29 years old.

Hallo Jenine
It will depend on the specialist and the hospital you use. You can ask a doctor to give you an indication ("quote") before you are booked in. An ENT specialist is the best doctor for this if you are an adult already. In the mean time try Tonsillyte or Tonsilla daily to prevent tonsillitis. You can buy over the counter at most pharmacies.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/12

Hallo Jenine