I need to use quite a roundabout way to get to my point, please bare with me.
In 2006 I developed a flu which I believe became bronchitis as I was coughing insanely and it' s something that never happens to me. What perpetuated the situation was that I was very active rehearsing for a dance show so I never rested and that in turn lead to me developing miocarditis.
Which brings me to my point. It' s now 2009 and and since the cough started in 2006 I have had a constant slimy throat. I have not had a single day without it. I think this has lead to tonsilloliths forming more readliy. I gargle twice a day with salt water because i read online that it is somewhat of a remedy. I have had them forming on a very occasional basis since I was very little but they seem to be more of a regular occurance now and I would like to know what can be done to fix both the slimyness in the throat and the tonsilloliths?

I strongly recommend that you make an appointment with an ENT specialist, in order to have the necessary tests done and treatment given.