Posted by: Mum Marl | 2010-06-14

Tonsilitis and Post Nasal Drip

Good morning
My 13 year old daughter is suffering with tonsilitis which I think that it is caused by her sinus and post nasal drip. I bought her the Herbaforce Tonsolitis tablets and also the Herbaforce sinus and post nasal drip solution. Is this the correct stuff to use and how long will it take to see an improvement.
Kind regards

Expert ImageNatural health

yes you can use the above meds. Use the Tonzolyt ( 1tab 5 times daily for 3 days) and the drops 20 drops 5 times daily for 3 days. Reduce dairy, wheat and bananas whilst the body is eliminating. After the 3 days reduce to 3 X daily.

Dr Debbie

Posted by: Jeanette | 2016-05-10

I have a one year old. Can I give him Tonzolyt for an infection?

Reply to Jeanette
Posted by: Margo | 2016-04-24

Tonzolyt Herbaforce tablets have been a Godsend for me. As an adult I had recurring tonsillitis and my doctor told me that next time I revisit with the same condition I have to have my tonsils removed. Every 3 to 4 months I had tonsillitis and I was desperate to avoid an operation. Research took me to the Herbaforce Tonzolyt product and I have never looked back since. My doctor was very surprised and wanted details on how I could possibly go from chronic tonsillitis to normal non inflamed tonsils. I will never be without these tablets. At the onset of a sore throat I immediately place one under my tongue. I haven't had flu or tonsil problems for quite a few years now. These tablets have been my salvation. Thank you Herbaforce.

Reply to Margo