Question
Posted by: Lebogang | 2009/07/23

Toning the thighs and bums

Good morning

Which exercises can i use to tone my bums and thighs,i dont like gym i prefer to eat less walk,jog and drink lots of water and i feel that my body its still not where i want it.

Any suggetions?

Dear Lebogang
The changes you suggest are all excellent (i.e. walking, jogging, reducing your energy intake and drinking moderate amounts of water), but for those problem areas like the buttocks and thighs you may also need to do targeted exercise like thigh rolls, etc. Ask Fitness Doc on this Website if he has a set of home exercises you can do to tighten your problem areas.