Question
Posted by: Asona | 2012/02/16

Toning

Hi Doc. I''m a 30 year old female with 3 kids, I weigh 92 kg and would like to loose weight and tone @ the same time, will taebo advanced help? Especially with the toning, am also on a dietician recommended diet.

Nandi

Hi Asona

Taebo is a good start, yes. It's good that you're on the diet from a dietician, that's maybe the most important thing early on, so keep that up. The taebo supports it, and so I'd say go for it. As you get fitter, you can "play" around with other ways to train, maybe to get further gains, but for now, as a start, it will help.