Question
Posted by: me | 2008-11-25

toning

hi,

wil cycling for 30 min every day, help tone up my upper legs and butt?

HI Me

Yes, to a certain extent. They help, and that's reason enough to do them. What you need to also do is combine this with the right eating habits, and also weight training that targets the muscles you are specifically wanting to tone. However, cycling does that too, and if you do this consistently, then you'll see change. I would suggest that you try also to build it up over the course of a month or two, so that you're eventually up to 45 minutes, and maybe on weekends, you can even get out for a couple of hours. It's always good, especially for cycling, to aim for a longer ride once or twice a week.

And remember diet, it's absolutely vital, and for that I would suggest that you consider seeing a dietician.

1
Posted by: me 2 | 2008-11-26

please someone reply. i would also like to know. i starting spinning classes soon and are afraid i will get big, leg muscles.

thansk
regads

Reply to me 2