Posted by: pruddy | 2008-12-04

Hi. i just received an sms from my hubby telling me how he wants to make love to me tonight he' s at work and i' m at work he says he want to kiss, lick massage my breast and clitoris,lick my vagina, put his penis between my breast , he wants us to make love in every position that we can so that we both enjoy until we cum together, i' m not bragging about this it' s just i fee so horny an hot what do i do to cool me down until i see him late at night.

enjoy the anticipation!!!

Posted by: BondageBabe | 2008-12-04

Butch : get a life. There is nothing wrong with wanting hot steamy sex with your spouse and HER husband sms' d HER that message.

Grow up! Pathetic male.

Reply to BondageBabe
Posted by: butch | 2008-12-04

what kind of a woman are you with such a filthy mind. if you were my wife, i would teach you a lesson, and make you wash your filthy mouth! listen to yourself, you sound like a prostitute.

Reply to butch
Posted by: BondageBabe | 2008-12-04

I get the same messages from my man and I send them to him. The anticipation is great and sex is mind blowing.

Hold onto that man - he is a keeper.

Reply to BondageBabe
Posted by: Sg | 2008-12-04

Sounds good,enjoy the wait and the conclusion.Just make sure you are both not too tired after a busy day.

Reply to Sg

Baby go to the ladies and do the deed.