Question
Posted by: Kuli | 2008/09/12

Tonight!!!!

Dear Expert please help me, i' ve been married to my hubby for 4 years and we' ve been having great and most pleasurable sex in the world, which gave us one beautiful baby girl, our feelings are so strong for each other that we make sex sometimes the whole night . and on weekends we do it three times on saturday afternoon and the whole night again and on sunday, so tonight i just want to spice it up a little bit from what we used to do, i want to add more passion to our sex life, we make every positions on sex and kissing and fondling is our game, besides please tell me what i can do to him so that he feels more and more pleasure.

Wow Kuli, I don't know how you do it, so many women struggle with desire so long into a relationship and particularly with a baby! Good for you. As I don't know what you have already done, other than long periods of time spent being sexual, it's a bit of a shot in the dark to suggest what else you can do...
Talk to him about ideas he has, some couples enjoy playing games, introducing lubricants or sex toys. Perhaps adding romance rather than just sex might spice things up - the passion may have died down because sex is becoming mechanical and losing the emotional connection that enhances the experience.

I would also refer you to a book called 'The Joy of Sex' by Alex Comfort - this has lots of great ideas about different sexual activities - it's not going to help you tonight though...

4
Posted by: I.Z | 2008/09/15

IF you have a pool use it  ) So far the feeling of near weightlessness enhances everything in my opinion iv been there and tried it

Reply to I.Z
Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/09/12

Seeing that you guys don' t need a diet as you are working out heavy what about cream (the spray can one).

Reply to Zexeon
Posted by: JK | 2008/09/12

Give him a lapdance.

Reply to JK
Posted by: Little_Devil | 2008/09/12

If it aint broke.......

Sounds like ure doing it all. Keep enjoying it!

P.S. Try candle wax dripped all over. I like it!

Reply to Little_Devil