Question
Posted by: Mike | 2011/01/17

Tongue Worries?

Hi Doc,

I''m a bi guy, and a while ago unprotected oral intercourse with another guy. After that I had tonsillities and accompanied with that an unusually sore tongue. Rough, sore and raised red tastebuds towards the front. My GP gave me a antibiotics and a oral gel (daktarin) and it all seemed to clear up., he said it was most likely a result of the infection.

Today my tongue started tingling and seems to have the raised tastebuds again and now I am starting to worry that it wasn''t just the tonsillities. I have had regular HIV tests all of which have been negative - could I have picked up an STD? I have researched on the net but don''t seem to have any sores which would characterize?

Hallo Mike
Herpes (fever blisters)may start with a tingling followed by blisters and painful ulcers, so just watch out for such symptoms. You can use antivirals for it, if needed. See also http://www.emedicinehealth.com/oral_herpes/article_em.htm

4
Posted by: homemadeenergyreviews
| 2011/02/15

Reply to homemadeenergyreviews<br>
Posted by: alioto0qv
| 2011/02/05

Reply to alioto0qv<br>
Posted by: frondadasl7 | 2011/01/23

Reply to frondadasl7
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/18

Hallo Mike