Question
Posted by: Ellen | 2009-08-15

tomatoes-bread or rusks

I have had a problem with my urine that stinks now and the and cannot pin point finger on what it is. Perhaps you can suggest me what to do, as i do not like doctors. Every time i go there my blood pressure goes up.
This was my intake this Friday.
1. Morvite breakfast with no sugar
2. Rooibos tea with milk during the day
3. Matzos with cream cheese and diabetic jam on
4. Snackwiches with tomato and assorted ham in it.
5. Half an avocado pear
6. Diabetic chocolate at night before going to bed

I am quite desperate find out the problem.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi
none of the foods you had will cause urine to smell - asparagus is one of the few foods that does. Do you drink enough water ? why are you having diabetic chocolate ? are you diabetic ? if so this could be the problem.

Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: Ellen | 2009-08-26

Hi Debbie

Many thanks to have replied to my question.

I have been told by a friend that smelly urine could be the cause of a lack of oestrogen. Is it true or not? I am 58 years old and i am not on HRT treatement.

At the moment i do not drink the diabetic chocolate at night, i drink rooibos tea instead. I notice that after eating spagetti or rice this happened. What is your coment on that? Many Thanks.

Reply to Ellen