Question
Posted by: nicky | 2010/05/13

toes and feet

my hubby has this fantasy of making luv to my feet and teasing with my toes while i smoke. has anyone has this encounter and how must he do it or how can i please him, is there any toe or feet styles and what colour toe nail polish should i wear?

It is a foot fetish and if he likes it and you like it it is "OK". Ask him what he likes in terms of styles and colours - he will tell you.

7
Posted by: Oldster | 2010/05/14

Hi Nicky. Any porn bookshop should have a selection that focusus on foot fetish. I might add that while I do not have a foot fetish there is no one, men included that does not relish a good foot massage, no erotic attachments, just a relaxing foot massage. Ummmmm

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: Oldster | 2010/05/14

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/14

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: lils | 2010/05/13

whooo i had a boyfriend who absolutely loved my feet, to this day if i c him he will look at my feet quickly without realising i notice. He liked them well groomed and painted, would kiss and rub them for me. Some guys r just feet guys others are boob or bum guys, feet guys are very sensitive and loving in my opinion.

Reply to lils
Posted by: nicky | 2010/05/13

where can i get a copy

Reply to nicky
Posted by: Oldster | 2010/05/13

I have a porn mag that I selected by mistake and its full of " feet fantasy"  to the extent where you can even purchase rubber type feet to indulge your fantasy. Personally it did nothing for me and would not be something that I would participate in. But hey, eveyone to their own.

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/05/13

red or bright pink, make sure feet clean and soft.

Reply to boomsie