Posted by: Jeanette | 2010-03-03

My big toe on my left feet, on the outside is dead. Nou my right feets big toe is also starting to be dead. What causes this?

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Hello Jeanette
I can only 'guess' at this point .... I would relate it to the pancreas meridian ... so the first thing i would ask is if your diet is high in sugar or starch ... if there is diabetes in your family - or if you are a diabetic?
Or if there any disorders with your pancreas - whether it is insulin related or enzymes related .....

The numbness is normally a lack of circulation or the vessels on your feet - responsible for feeling - are being damaged or restricted ...

I would need to know a little more from you.

Not sure if any of the above has made any sense to you - but if you would like to have a consultation with a therapist i would sugges you go onto and find a registered therapist near you.

Posted by: Stella | 2010-03-09

Hello Jeanette
It is Stella.... not sure why i can''t post a seond reply ... but here it is....
It is a good thing that you are not a diabetic ''yet'' - but your body is showing ''signs'' that it is taking strain due to you diet. Simply cos it is in your family does not mean you don''t have any control of it.
You need to look at your diet and change it now. Look at you sugar intake - whether it is the sugar in your tea or coffee, sweets, chocolates, biscuits, bread, pasta etc - anything that turns into sugar in your system.
I cannot get too into it here - cos i am limited on the amount of words i can type.

So i would suggest that you look for a therapist near you to help you decongest your system and help to bring it back to balance - they can also help you with your diet and lifestyle changes.
You can go to the website i have sugegst in my previous reply - otherwise you can also visit a nutritionist if you only want to focus on your diet. But do not ignore it ... your body is showing you signs that the pancreas/meridian is taking strain.
wishing you well

Reply to Stella
Posted by: Jeanette | 2010-03-08

Hi thanks for the answer. I do eat chocolates and chips nearly every day. I have just done bloodtest and I''am not a diabetic yet. Mom and Dad and one sister is diabetics. What do you think I need to do?

Reply to Jeanette