Question
Posted by: anon | 2012-11-08

Toe in pain

I have been experiancing pain around the nail of my big toe. the pain is so bad that my toe has started swelling including my foot, althou most of the pain is still when touching my toe nail. i ahev checked if it could be a ingrow toenail and its not. This is werid not sure if i go to the dr or not. Please help.

If your toe is red, painful to the touch, warm and swollen, you might have a bacterial infection and you will have to consult your doctor for a possible course of oral antibiotics.

1
Posted by: Gemscol | 2012-11-16

You actually make it aepapr so easy together with your presentation but I to find this matter to be really something which I feel I''d by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and very vast for me. I am taking a look ahead on your next put up, I will try to get the grasp of it!

Reply to Gemscol