Question
Posted by: Louise | 2011-03-16

todlers diet

good afternoon,
My grandchildren are 3 years (Boy) and 9 months .
Could you please email me a balanced diet for these ages? And please do include healthy snacks.Lian (3) gets very irritated when his bloodsuger drops ( don''t we all ?)
Please do include portion sizes as well .Any suggestions in intruducing them to new fruits and vegs ?

Dear Louise
The service provided on this Website, does not include sending Readers individual diets. There is a comprehensive range of dietary advice on the Website. Please click on 'Diet'nFood' and search for the various articles I have written on 'Healthy snacks'. Also search for "WEANING FOODS INFLUENCE THE REST OF YOUR CHILD’S LIFE " and "WHAT WEANING FOODS TO GIVE BABY" for additional information on weaning and introducing young children to eating a variety of solid foods, including fruit and vegetables. While you are on the 'Diet'nFood' site click on 'Eating throughout life' and 'Babies and kids' to access all the different articles I have written on the subject of infant and child nutrition.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-03-16

Dear Louise