Question
Posted by: HMom | 2010/03/25

Toddler advise please

Hi Doc,
My daughter is 15 months old and goes to creche during the day. She has rooibos tea with milk and half brown sugar when she wakes in the morning at 06:00.
08:00 has mieliepap for breakfast at creche
10:00 Danone fruit yoghurt
12:30 Lunch (half portion mixed vegies of pumkin, squash, mielies, peas and carrots etc and then half portion spagetti bolognaise or fish fingers etc)
Then 15h00 is lunch box time and that is my question - what would you suggest for this snack? I put in mini banana muffins or chees and marmite mini scone with some loos raisins/ finger biscuit or fling chips or Jungle bites dried fruit.
She has sweet melon/ peach/ apple when she gets home at 17h30 while i am cooking. Sorry for the long story.

Dear HMom
Please see my reply below

1

Dear HMom
Please see my reply below