Question
Posted by: Tsheps | 2008/08/26

today

i went for an interview,I am so hurt ,it was soooo difficult,i already know i did not go well ,I know if the job is mine I will get it but it just hurts.....i am currently employed though thats my consolation

You're right --- being currently employed gives you an advantage over sadly so many fellow South Africans. And sometimes one may be successful in an interview you thought went badly ( just as you may fail in an interview you are convinced was brilliant). I once did very well in an Oral exam when I was toxic, sick as a parot and confused, and so weak I couldn't open the door to leave the room without help. Apparently I was brilliant without actually having followed what went on !