Question
Posted by: Bee | 2009/03/12

To: ZzZ

Hi, if you are here, please let us know. we are all worried.

Pleased to hear you are still here, ZzZ, and please notice how many other people are also pleased. Lets work on moving ahead now. Better days CAN lie ahead, if you will allow that to happen

21
Posted by: ... | 2009/03/12

Please don' t start comparing crappy lives. Maybe that' s why you feel the need to drive off a cliff - because you' re so negative. Focus on that which is still good. At the end of the day you make the choice and the choice determines the outcome. AND remember mindset is also a choice.

Reply to ...
Posted by: ... | 2009/03/12

Look up the wrong guy - what does that mean???

Reply to ...

Well, ZzZ once again I am really glad you didn' t do it. Did you feel a bit better this morning and did things look differently? It is true we don' t know what you have been through and I also believe if you haven' t walked in someone else' s shoes keep your mouth shut. Andy was only trying to tell you how bad she have had it but still she is hanging in there. I must say I have alot of respect for her, I don' t know what I would have done.

I have also been at a stage where I wanted to end it all but luckily for me I have a great support structure, my parents, siblings and a great husband. Remember we are not judging you because then we will be judged. Laugh and be happy. Live day by day. That is what I am trying to do. Yo, I talk alot so much on my mind. While I am writing this I am also telling all these things to myself and try to get myself positive.

Peace and happiness to all!!!

I think I must go I am getting to emotional. LOL

Posted by: ZzZ | 2009/03/12

To everyone who thinks this was emotional abuse. I' m sorry. I was really determined to do it yesterday.

Andy - sure your life was bad - but you have no idea what happened in my life. You can only judge when you have the facts. And yes it may be cowardly to kill yourself, but when you are in a deep dark hole, you don' t see anything else - not even a spotlight right in your face.

Reply to ZzZ

To everyone:

What do you think about this?

You know Andy I must agree with you. I was so worried about Zzz last night and could' nt wait to see if she' s back on the forum today. Great was my relieve. Now, after reading your view on the situation and must admit I feel a bit used. It is very emotionally draining for someone who is also living with major depression and anxiety disorders to go through a stressful situation like this. Although I meant what I said yesterday to Zzz I want to ask you Zzz not to do this again. In a way it is emotional abuse from your part.

Think about it, how would you feel when you read something like this and you don' t want that person to die. Stop playing with our emotions. But we still love you. Just remember the little boy who cried wolf, next time nobody will take notice.

Posted by: Andy | 2009/03/12

What pisses me off is that ppl in here were dead worried about this stunt that she pulled.

If i can tell you what i' ve been through in the 27 yrs that i' ve been alive, you' ll be shocked, but not even once have i considered to kill myself.

I' ve been sexually abused, fell pregnant from being abused, when i was 14, was forced to abort(backstreet), was disowned at home coz no one believed me, lived on the streets, met a man, who also abused me till one day he shot me, now i am wheel chair bound,.......................should i go on????????

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and seek help. It' s up to you, whether you step up or be a coward and end your life.

It' s not your life to take, it' s God' s life, how will you explain that to HIM?

Reply to Andy
Posted by: Andy | 2009/03/12

Reply to Andy
Posted by: Maria | 2009/03/12

Thank you Andy I agree with you

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Andy | 2009/03/12

Oh yes i do.

People have worst problems out there, and have been thru hell and back.

You want to be a corward and kill yourself, do it. But do not play on other people' s feelings!

Reply to Andy
Posted by: ZzZ | 2009/03/12

Andy - you have no idea what you are talking about.

Reply to ZzZ
Posted by: Andy | 2009/03/12

I think Zzz was just looking for some attention. Coming in here and playing with other ppl feelings is just sick.

This was just a stunt and she knows very well that she didn' t have the guts to kill herself, but yet she came in here with her story coz she knew it was gonna give her the attention she is looking for.

Next time, dnt report that you will kill yourself, just do it!!!

Reply to Andy
Posted by: ZzZ | 2009/03/12

Look up the ?wrong? guy...

Reply to ZzZ
Posted by: ... | 2009/03/12

So what happened? Why did you change your mind???

Reply to ...
Posted by: T | 2009/03/12

Glad to see that you are still around. You caused a lot of panic here yesterday. Hope you are feeling beter today :-)

Reply to T
Posted by: ZzZ | 2009/03/12

I don' t have a medical aid and these flippen state places never answer their phones...

Reply to ZzZ
Posted by: Bee | 2009/03/12

ZzZ, please will you go and see a psychiatrist? do you have medical aid? I seriously think you need to go see one urgently. If I have a fabulous one should you live in Cape Town. Please let us know!

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Maria | 2009/03/12

I told you that she won' t do it.
That' s my girl and next time I am going to beat the hell out of you. Love you

Reply to Maria

I am so glad you could' nt go through with it. I was so worried! Now you know that are alot of people who care about you and don' t even know us. Just think how much the people you do know care about you. God bless you. Enjoy your day!

Posted by: Bee | 2009/03/12

I am so happy, could not sleep last night, worrying!

Reply to Bee
Posted by: ZzZ | 2009/03/12

I' m still here.

Reply to ZzZ