Question
Posted by: Rosie | 2011/11/07

To: XXX

(Health24 delete these posts because they are not questions directed at the Sexologist for professional advice. Health24 run Talk forums such as ManTalk for users to chat as the Expert forums are only for medical advice from qualified professionals.)

No comment required.

4
Posted by: XXX | 2011/11/07

I guess we can all have a bit of a dip for a day or two but ongoing is another issue :(
I have tried all the usual but really to no avail.I think a lot of men experience this so I guess I am not alone

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Rosie | 2011/11/07

As I said to Marcel earlier.... I think it has a lot to do with our demanding lifestyle. The pressures of life are really a passion killer.

Do you mean that you have never experienced a low libido? Generally, women have lower libido''s than men - I still want to know why we were created like this.

Have you tried to spice up your sex life with adult movies, different toys, even poppers? I don''t know... anything.

Foreplay for women also starts as soon as she gets up in the morning: maybe help her with some chores, send her a nice message during the day, have a glass of wine and chat about her day. But please, don''t do it during the day and expect sex that same night. Keep it up for a couple of days and try then.

I actually wish that the answer was straight forward. I don''t know why women have to have lower libido''s than men (generally speaking). Physically I know why, because we don''t have testosterone, but it makes marriage life very challeging, hey.

Reply to Rosie
Posted by: XXX | 2011/11/07

Ok no problem.... for about 5 years.Her libido is also down,something I have never experienced before

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/07

No comment required.

Reply to Sexologist