Posted by: reality | 2008-10-29

To: UM - Marry for love or money?

Girl what makes u think things will work out between the two of u? because thet relationship did not work out just come out and say: YOU ARE NOW DESPARATELY NEED HIM BEACUSE THE SPERM DONOR VANISHED.

Posted by: UM | 2008-10-29

Excuse me reality,but the situation is much more intense and complicated than you know or even understand. My q was about marrying for love or money,not about your personal opinion on the matter. I have told my ex that I don' t see a future for us purely because I thought he would not want to raise another man' s child,but we make a good team and a lot has changed since we decided to see each other again. Some situations helps one to see a bigger picture.

Reply to UM