Posted by: Shaun | 2009-11-12

To Top Cat

I' ve red that you had a circumcision, just want to know where and how much did it cost, how long did recovery take. did you get booked off?

no comment

Posted by: Shaun | 2009-11-15

Yes thanks, it did

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Top Cat | 2009-11-13

My GP did the operation, My medical aid paid for it it was sore and i was booked of for 5 days. Recovery was 4 weaks. The painfull part was not the operation it self. It was at night when i tried to sleep and get an hardon. The first 4 days is hell when you get a stiffie after that its a breeze. Sex is better. Hope I helped you. Just tell your GP to give a you an motivation for your medical aid.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: sexologist | 2009-11-12

no comment

Reply to sexologist