Posted by: Brooke | 2010-02-09

To the men

So guys what do you really like in a women? describe what your ideal women in her 30-40 would look like and what you fantasise about. This question is esp geared to married men who have affairs, i need to know what is it that the wife does not do that leads you to have the affair? maybe us wifes can learn lessons in keepin our men from eating off the buffets.

Mature responses please

no comment

Posted by: married man | 2010-02-22

absolute turn off is slobbish behavior, lack of regard for personal appearance and absolute belief that the woman is always rtight...seems these traits only reared their ugly head after marriage surprisingly...

Reply to married man
Posted by: Daniel | 2010-02-10

Brooke - each one has a different desire - preferably something they never had before they got married. Also guys dont stay in love for a long time. I certainly stay far away from those " know it all"  women - hate snobs - no matter if she looks like Pam Anderson - all i want is a smile and a sexy outfit, nice hair and some brains, and WIT does it for me. a woman can be positive and sensual wether she is a bit overweight or slim - doesnt matter to me - she must just be confident in who she is - a lady in the street - elegant and carry herself well - she just needs to look after herself and not always be tired of work and other stresses - this is often how women lose their husbands - cause they have too many other things that worry them - afterall, once you are engaged in sex and you are turned on (talking about a women now) all other worries disappear - even headaches. lol. must be adventurous and try almost anything :)

so can we meet Brooke?

Reply to Daniel
Posted by: Top cat | 2010-02-10

normaly wifes tend to ignore there partners needs. Ges what if a dog don' t get food at his own house he go get food next door. same rule apply.

Reply to Top cat
Posted by: Boon | 2010-02-10

Brooke, the answer to your question depends on each individual needs/wants.just try to find out from your man what exactly he would like you to be.body looks,sexual behavior/perfomance etc. for example one man is a professional and would like a professional woman in his life and that doesn' t apply to most people,understand.some men like little bit fat woman and some like slenders.

Reply to Boon
Posted by: Casper | 2010-02-10

Personally I do not care if a woman is fat, thin, tall or short.
What I personally want is someone that will have mutual respect for me, someone I can at the end of the day unwind with, have a open communication channel about sex, love or anything we might need to discuss and that loves look after herself and are confident in her own skin.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-09

all men like attractive women, few men like them fat and ugly. Therefore we like a woman who respects her body and looks after it. We also like intelligence, its stimulating talking to a woman with a brain. We like confident women, but not women who have to prove a point, they can stay away. Just a few ideas off the top of my head.

Posted by: M | 2010-02-09

Brooke....As a man, the main problem is ignorance.a man does not have the balls to tell his wife what he desires and what displeases him. I love to explore every part of a woman and do as she please first, before my pleasure.
My motto : My fingers do the talking and my tongue the walking.

Reply to M
Posted by: guy thing | 2010-02-09

BROOKE most men have affairs because there wife' s have performed there duties and bore them children., thereafter loose there shape and proceed to become unattractive to there spouses . although some woman do try and return to there old shape ,others battle as the genes in there body simple wont allow them that privilege. so thats when the woman being out of shape and unattractive becomes another divorce statistics..
SOLUTION. don' t marry a young and handsome man.,rather marry a average Jim and at least 7 to 10 years older than yourself, and i promise you he will never deceive you and will always love and be loyal.

Reply to guy thing
Posted by: rrr | 2010-02-09

People mess around because they want to in most cases, not because they not getting enough at home, that is just usually used as an excuse to justify ones actions, and blame the wife or husband, you either they type who will be faithful or not. If one is so unhappy in a relationship that you need to screw around then you should get out before you start screwing around. These there are just as many women out there who will gladly mess around married or not, especially the the guy is well off, it just becomes a trade off, spoil me and I' ll give it to you

Reply to rrr
Posted by: XXX | 2010-02-09

If a man is getting regular,good sex at home,then the chances are reduced that he will stray.
However,this is not always the case,the " hunter"  in some men takes over and he will play the field no matter how good it is at home.As unfortunate as this might be,it is true.
The best you can do is to keep your man well satisfied and vary positions etc etc.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Clint | 2010-02-09

Look, when it comes to partnership: We/I need in a woman is that she understands my habbits, show respect, be neat on herself needs to know where is a woman place, act like a lady and not like a man and listen when the man of the house talks. The sexual part: Someone that look after herself in a way that she will make a man think that i wish that was my woman. Always have a good hairsyle, smells nice, dress womanly, tallk and walk like the cleaner sex. A woman that still thinks that her man is the best. A woman that where sexy and modern undies no matter the age or the kids she has, but doing it for her man. There is still a lot, but I will give the otehr guys the tell. And lasies believe me, if a woman posessed that, than you are guarenteed to have a man that is the same. I am 29 and 5 years married with 2 kids, and I still think my wife is the Sh!t. Yeah we all cant do it perfect but if we show we try than its also good.

Reply to Clint
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-02-09

no comment

Reply to sexologist