Posted by: bibi | 2010-04-28

To the men - 1st time

to all the men and women who might have answers:

For a man who has had sex before is there any bond or anything special about making love to a woman who is a virgin, if you are of course in love or have some kind of feeling for her. Does it feel a little special or does it NOT mean anything whether you i nlove or not. Would you always think of that woman maybe if you go your separate ways and maybe cherish the fact that she gave in to you thinking you would be together for life and you know u were first? How does it feel for men in general to penetrate a virgin, different or same can u feel difference?

This is very much a personal thing that differs from person to person. For some men and woman the fact of being a virgin before they get married or have a permanent relationship is important, for others not. Always remember that communication between you and your (sex) partner is important - so always talk about things with your partner.

Posted by: grant roth | 2010-04-30

yes my 1st time was graet i enjoyed it very mush the nice thing about it when i was about to come i liked it when she moans and says go deep inside

Reply to grant roth
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-29

The feeling is different, but we do not remember and it is not special to us. ON BEHALF OF MEN

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-29

a guy never forgets about his virgin. never.
most of them even try and get as many as possible virgins

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-28

Yes it does feel differently and the woman generally shows a bit of pain !
I don''t know if one can say that a man will cherish this but he generally would remember his first time.
I think it does feel a bit special in that you were the first ( a bit of a power type thing).
Clearly if you go on to marry,then I guess the man would always feel some sort of special bond.
I don''t think it is something we tend to " hang"  on to though.

Reply to XXX