To the body for life person below

hi there do you mind telling me more about this prog? i see the website so can you do it all on your own or must you have a trainer? are you in JHb if so did you use the jhb trainer? what are their contact details and most important will they come to 1' s house to do the training?

Dear Body for Life
I trust the other Reader has provided you with the information you require. Please keep in mind that you can achieve weightloss on your own without paying expensive fees by using a balanced, low-fat, energy-reduced diet and daily exercise lasting 30 min.

I don' t think R170 for a book is wasting money. It can then be handed to a friend who needs help etc.

I still think this book is amazing, See if you can find a 2nd hand copy if you dont have the money or give me your email address (create a gmail one which can be deleted for your safety once you read the file, it will be a pdf format, which is virus free) and I will email you the work out plan, the food plan (good fats, carbs, proteins, snacks) etc

Hi There

Basically, go buy the book. They have a book for ladies, then a book for men or a book for both.

For the ladies, it teaches you what cycle you in which helps you determine your food intake, amount you need to work out etc.

You don' t need a trainer. The books tells you everything you need to do and know. You would need a set of weights which you can buy from Game and a work out ball to help.

Its not a diet, it just helps you make the right choices in food, what to eat with what etc, It gives advise on vitamins etc

Go look at the book, Exclusive has it for under R170.00.

It has changed my life. Try it. I hope it helps you too.