Posted by: sunflower | 2008-11-04

Thanks for the response. I' m a woman, my best friend however is a gay man and had the same experience except him and his boyfriend were dating and in a proper relationship.

Posted by: SR | 2008-11-04

Thanks, just learn from the experience and move on.

Sometimes people spend a long time pining over someone who didnt feel anything for them.

Why waste a heartache on someone who has no feelings for you at all. Just learn from the lesson. Being fooled is a good lesson to learn and makes you aware next time you see someone showing the same traits. It will also help you to identify things that you want. When you know what you want you will go around discounting people and in that way attracting that which you do want.

Reply to SR