Question
Posted by: Shy me | 2010-10-29

to shy to ask

hi, i have a problem - that i am very embarresed about. I had a baby about 17 months ago for the 1st time but now lately i have a terrible smell at my vaginal area. I am to shy to ask the pharmacist for something and i am definitely not going to ask my gynea - so please help me. I am very clean - so its not that. its like a fishy smell and sometimes i have thick white stuff coming out. PLS help me. Thank you

It could be an infection such as thrush. You need a diagnosis to know what is going on, so you will have to see your doctor.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-10-31

Posted by: Eli | 2010-10-29

You have an infection and you need to see a Gynae as it could be more serious if you dont attend to it. I also have had this kind of infection and was given antibiotics I think to get rid of the infection. Gynaecologists sees this kind of infections on a daily basis and know that it is normal for a lady to get infections now and then. Please get medical attention.

Reply to Eli