Question
Posted by: Shy me | 2010/10/29

to shy

hi, i have a problem - that i am very embarresed about. I had a baby about 17 months ago for the 1st time but now lately i have a terrible smell at my vaginal area. I am to shy to ask the pharmacist for something and i am definitely not going to ask my gynea - so please help me. I am very clean - so its not that. its like a fishy smell and sometimes i have thick white stuff coming out. PLS help me. Thank you

Unfortunately, you will have to consult your gynae for an examination and a papsmear, to exclude a chronic infection.