Question
Posted by: Me again | 2009-07-06

To Shelley re PI

Hi Shelley

Pls can you help me a little bit more, how much did you pay and how much service did you get from the PI for amount paid? was his job just to get the cell ph records? i would like that as i dont see these either as they are sent to his work address. It would be good if just one stop could confirm or prove me wrong about my suspicions rather than having phones bugges or people followed which i really do not want to do. How was the PI able to get the phone bill? do you mind telling me so i know what exactly i will be in for?

,,,,,

1
Posted by: Shelley | 2009-07-06

Hi Bibs..I initially got hold of a PI (Yellow Pages) and arranged to do surveillance...but this would have cost in the region of R10,000 ). This was the ' first time' ... and as it turned out I didn' t go ahead as I got my husband to ' confess' ...by calling his bluff.. I pretended to have the evidence already... We reconciled, but I was never convinced that he was really ' onboard' ... I got another ' hunch'  some years later and went the PI route again... The PI advised me to go the cell phone route first... It cost in the region of R3000 (this was in 2003)... I deposited the money and he faxed the records within about 3 days...Have no idea how they get them, but they obviously have contacts being in the game... Good luck...not knowing is torture... Will be happy to help you if you need to know anything more...

Reply to Shelley