Question
Posted by: Tootsie | 2013/01/09

To Sello

Dude, why you let DH Rile you like that. We all know the one that always insults and find fault with everyone and has to do name calling is the actual insecure somethign very wrong with him dumb@$$.

Insults from DH for me to arrive in 3....... 2......1......

6
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/10

No Tootsie, Im prepared to listen every side of the story. You claim that I ''go with the flow'' of the wind - now that is fair on every side, right?

@Sello, dont hide the fact that you thoroughly enjoy debating.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/09

Point taken Tootsie. I constantly engage DH because he is a pig and as of Leila she is a pitch and there is no peace between lions and man. I came to this forum through a friend who was astonished by DH''s level of resentment of our government and black people. His continued hatred, bickering and ever lasting greviences is symptomatic of a man who has lost direction and self realisation. He is a pig who is fast approaching insolvency and he blames the ANC for it and that I cannot allow.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Tootsie | 2013/01/09

Since you asked, if DH has the upper hand, you with DH. If sello is winning the fight, you are with sello. You don''t have an original though in your head. If you don''t like hearing it, don''t but tinto what does not involve you

Reply to Tootsie
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/09

And which way do the wind blow?
I do respect Sello and every other person who stands for justice here.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Tootsie | 2013/01/09

Leila, you are whicever wayt he wind blows. Don''t get me started on you........

Reply to Tootsie
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/09

Tootsie you must be dumb, deaf &  blind not to see that Sello is getting along with it very well. He is what makes this forum so lively and he really knows how to go with the flow, he''s a master in it, cant you see?

Reply to Leila