Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2009-08-18

To school in pajamas

:-) at least you made me smile dear CS, if that' s what I need to do then that' s what I' l do tomorrow.

I' ve always had an issue that she needs to be neat, tidy, clean etc.....you know what I mean - I don' t want her to look like the " village idot"  - but I guess one day to proove a point is ok.

Will send the clothes and a letter to the teacher.

Thanx Cs...depro is getting to me today - the 23kilo' s i lost and gained is also contributing alot!

Maybe she needs to ;look like a village idiot for a day or two and to decide for herself that this is undesirable for her. And you know you can gain weight, but now you also know you CAN lose 23 kilos, and can thus do it again.
Still continue to explore with the school whether anything has changed that might have made it less welcome for her. This sort of performance usually means either than school has somehow become less desirable as a place to go to, or home has become far more desirable as a place to stay in, or both.

1
Posted by: Maria | 2009-08-19

CPM, I sent my daughter to school in pyjamas on her 4th birthday because she refused to get dressed. She found that it wasn' t fun at all, but rather embarrassing, and never wanted to go to school in pajamas again. Teachers are used to this kind of thing, and if you talk to the teacher up front she should cooperate to make this behaviour feel undesirable. Good luck!

Reply to Maria