Question
Posted by: crazy fool | 2009/09/25

to rick

Thank you for your comments Rick.
Was not married to the ex (never been married). And yes there is baggage –  bad baggage (but not a torch) –  ex is not a very good man. My current BF (soon to be husband) knows about this baggage. That’ s why I am so mad at myself –  the phoning made me feel vulnerable again because of the crap this man did to me. And that’ s why I am so mad at myself. The chapter is closed, the wounds have healed and here I go poking where I should just close the door.

Counselling can help to unpack some of that baggage. But forgive yourself ; berating yourself is of no use to you

1
Posted by: Rick | 2009/09/28

Good for you !!

Reply to Rick