Question
Posted by: Temba | 2013/02/22

to Pretty pear

Hey mate, was listening to our favorite song yesterday on my way home from work - Bring it back home again. It reminded me of you.It always does, trust me. It takes me back to the good old days in 14 Goethetrasse, where I grew up. The late Kansas City Mchunu used to like playing it on the radio. Man, i miss those days.

10
Posted by: Theo | 2013/02/22

Hey PP, I am not trying to brainwash you. I have no intention of doing that. I speak my mind without reservations, in the best possible I can. If you find that somehow captiving, then nothing wrong with that as we have been in this forum for quiet sometimes. I also enjoy your comments, that goes to all the housemates.

If you fall in-love, then that is very bad for Themba and I learnt to respect house house members and their " relationship" 

Reply to Theo
Posted by: Bella | 2013/02/22

No boet i wanted to know that''s all mna i dont have a prob and i know most of men out there tell you what you want to hear,

Sure Mthimbana!!!

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Temba | 2013/02/22

Nothing Bella, people don''t change, they transform. I never changed. The problem with most of you women is, you always expect us to tell you what you want to to hear. And that''s not right. We have to tell you what you need to hear.

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Bella | 2013/02/22

Ukuthi what happened to you?

Some of us dont wanna hear the truth like you saying we have thin skin hahahaha not thick skin...

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Temba | 2013/02/22

Hahahaha, nothing really happened PP. Still the same old G. I know that some of my postings can go over the top but most of the time when i write those postings, i write them with a smile on my face and not because i''m angry or narrow minded as would like to think here.

Yeseses some people here are so thin-skinned, that you can even see through them. Like that thing called FocusST.

So Bella what do you wanna know?

Reply to Temba
Posted by: Bella | 2013/02/22

Hahahahahahaha awu my vum vum kanjalo nje sana current ngawe maan nawe hahahahah, you''ll be supplies not suprize kanti i know music babey but i prefere old school dear not this chappies bubble gum music of today...

I want to know as well Temba?

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Pretty Pear | 2013/02/22

hahahahaha VW...

Eish you see Mthembana they trying to possess me...i think kahle kahle Theo is trying to brainwash me...you know why mT? he''s starting to sound like the Temba i fell in love with back in the days...kanti mina i''m on your side...

#justhinkingoutloud#...what happened to you Temba mara? i miss the Temba i used to know...

Reply to Pretty Pear
Posted by: Temba | 2013/02/22

you know what PP, of all the woman i know, you are one of the very few who know music. And i always take my heart off to you for that.

sure sure mntwana, mina nawe together as one, iy''mpintshi for life. Don''t worry, will write your name acrosss the sky and tell the world that you are best (better than all the rest), sorry Bella, didn''t mean to burst your bubble

Reply to Temba
Posted by: VW | 2013/02/22

PP I dont mind your friendship le Temba, maar ha ka lebitso la ka toe, ee!

Reply to VW
Posted by: Pretty Pear | 2013/02/22

ohhh Ntwana when you used to be my bozoom then ...
I miss the connection we had...yazi
Mina nawe kahle kahle sohlukaniswa ngabantu...abo VW, abo Lenzo, no FocuST...

Will never lose those collections...i also have the likes of Shanice, the very first Whitney...etc...all reminds me of u...

Reply to Pretty Pear